The hall is a 19th Century house. It has been in the same family from 1067- 1970. The present hall was built in 1825, although two earlier halls stood on the same site. Captain Phillip Saltmarshe was the last member of the family who died in the early 1970's without an heir. The house was sold to the Bean family. In 2009 it was purchased again by the Whyte family.
Beneath the property lies a netwrok of underground tunnels, corridrors and cellar rooms. The abandoned North wing has been empty for 70 years, these were once used as servants quarters and are known to be full of paranormal sightings and ghostly activity. Locals talk of ghostly apparitions in the grounds and unexplained noises from the dark cellars. A drifting white lady has been seen walking through the gardens only to disappear near the pond.
Snacks and drinks provided throughout the night, transport will also be provided and use of our equipment is permitted. We will also be joined by our own medium for the night.
Date: 7th April
Price-£45 (With Transport)
Price-£35 (Without Transport)